Monday, September 1, 2014

September Challenge - Use ANY 'Imagine That' Digi


Welcome to our September monthly Challenge!  
With the kiddos going back to school, that means a li'l more crafty time for some of us moms!  So we're doing something a li'l different this month.  You may use ANY digi (not just a sentiment please) from "Imagine That! Digis by Kris" - WOOT!  *Ü*  We've given quite a few freebies, either here on our blog or on our Facebook page over the past few months.  Feel free to use one of those if you'd like, OR we do have some fun new Fall-themed digis in the store, including the new squirrel digis you see above!  So please take a moment to peruse our store if you'd like and then come enter our challenge!

Everyone who enters using any of our digis this month will receive October's challenge set FREE!
  • Please no sharing of digis or file links.  
  • Please do make mention and link to us in your blog or gallery post.  If you do not have a blog or gallery, you may email your entry to me at kris_imaginethat (AT)aol.com
  • Link up by September 30th, 11:59 p.m. PST
Everyone who played last month received "Humphrey's Apples" FREE!

And now for some Design Team inspiration!!  But first, we want to welcome in 2 new Guest Designers for the next two months.... please welcome Sarah & Tiff (Tiffany)! *Ü*  You'll see some of their creations very soon!  And then we also have two crafters joining our Design Team full time, familiar faces they are (I snagged them from our past Guest Designers)  Helen and Lynne (Linda K)  Soo happy to have you ladies joining our team!!

Are you ready to get this challenge started??!!!  I am... check out these cuties using our 'Stamp of the Month' - but keep in mind you may use ANY digi set from Imagine That! Digis by Kris :)




using Humphrey's Apples + School Days digi papers

using Humphrey's Apples and Humphrey's Pumpkin
with digi paper pack, Fabulous Fall

and here's a close-up of each digi...



Check back later today for our NEW FALL RELEASE!!

7 comments:

gobarb26 said...

Nice Kris. I am about to finish my Humphrey's Apple. Just trying out my new Derwent Inktense pencils!

DebR said...

Thank you Kris!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very generous of you to open it up to the use of any of your images. Now I have a difficult decision to make! I've let my readers know about this so hopefully you might get one or two mew people added to the challenge. Fingers crossed!

Hugs,
Lisa

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge and another digi set. I used a different set as I needed to make a bear card for a friend.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable DT samples! I got mine done early this month - I wanted to get in on your early-bird prize draw LOL Thank you for Humphrey's Apples and for another challenge! Enjoy your evening, Kris!

ike said...

Hi there - I'm NEW.... just came over to start playing in the Progressive Challenge now I've managed to snag me an IT Digi :-D
Thank you for this fun Challenge and the super Puppy :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mel C said...

Another fun challenge, thanks Kris! Love this fall set!