Saturday, June 15, 2013

Progressive Challenge #9

Hi and welcome back to another image challenge!!  It was so good to see all our players last time :)  Just to give you a head's up... this challenge will be 2 weeks like normal, but starting July 1st we will have a month-long challenge.  I know summer is busy with vacations and all, so we are switching to monthly challenges to give you more time to enter.  ☺

Ok, on to challenge 9!!  Everyone who enters this challenge using the following image set will automatically win July's image FREE!  If you did not get to play last time, you can purchase it in my shop for just $1 and then come play along!!  


 also available in the store:


and here's some fabby inspiration from the DT!





now it's your turn!  You have until June 30 to enter using this challenge image.  Have fun!




3 comments:

Patti J said...

She's my favorite so far! Great job, ladies, showcasing this sweet image!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another lovely free image. I have just loaded my card I made with her today.

Mel said...

Thanks Kris, I have added my card #5, sad to hear there will only be 1 challenge in July. Love your challenges, thanks!